Collecting cash donations offline?
Download your sponsorship form to keep track and allow us to claim gift aid
Want to decorate your event venue?
Download your bunting template
Fancy a guessing game with your friends?
Download your Smile sweepstake poster
Promoting your event on social media?
You’re doing something amazing so why not shout about it!
Promoting your fundraising event through social media and your local press is an effective, easy way to attract support and share your successes, all while raising awareness for our life-changing work across the world.
Our top tips for social media
- Post about what you’re doing and why as well as updates on your progress. Don’t forget to include the link to your fundraising page
- Tag @opsmileuk, we’d love to see your posts!
- Reach more people by using hashtags and tagging your friends, ask them to share with their networks too!
- Follow local businesses and influential people in your community. It could open up opportunities for donations and support.
- Don’t forget to get Operation Smile in your pics. Contact the team to request merchandise.
- Use our branded images below for your social media profiles.
Facebook and Twitter Banner
Our top tips for working with the press
- Download your press release templates below. Just fill in the sections in blue to personalise it for your great event.
Pre-event press release template
- Take good quality photos to send along with your press release. Try to take posed and action shots, both portrait and landscape.
- Find your local papers contact details in your newspaper or online and send them your press release and photos.
- Remember, it’s always worth following your press release up with a phone call.